View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 04:57 AM   #3
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvMySissy View Post
I'd venture to say his HBO special is much cleaner and funnier than he is live without being recorded. I saw him last year at a comedy fest and not only was he completely fillfthy, but he wasn't funny at all - just totally disgusting. His entire skit was about animals and how you can use them for sexual pleasure.....

I'm glad he was nice in person.
Lol, I'm sorry you didn't like his humor. I've always liked his comedy act, he brought up a few animal things at my show but it wasn't the entire skit. He moreso makes fun of himself on Full House. He's a very, very geuine nice person and he doesn't mean anything he says or actually does the things he jokes about... haha. I find him hilarious because he's so quick to come up with something. I love the way he will say something totally disgusting and then apologize for 30 seconds afterwards. His comedy is very ADHD, all over the place, and ya either love it or hate it. Also, I wouldn't call his HBO special clean at all lol, but I found it hilarious. I've also loved his guest apperances in movies and shows such as Dumb and Dumberer, Half Baked, cameos on Entourage are always great.

He's got three daughters in real life and ALL he talked about was his kids, I was pretty surprised. He's very close to them and in real life, he seems like they're his #1 concern. His mother also has lost four children, he's their only surviving kid apparantly, and his dad died recently, and he had lost four brothers in their 40's, he began to learn that comedy was the only way to get through all that crap, so I think that's where his disgusting stuff comes from because he just really doesn't care... lol.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!