View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 10:02 PM   #1
rcb722
Yorkie Yakker

Default Two Crates or One?

Sicily and Shoo are mother/daughter, and have been together since Shoo was born, so about a year and a half. Anyway, we have always only had one crate for them, because they preferred it that way when we were in our old house. We also had a doggie door, so they only used the crate for sleeping, and it was most always left open.

Now we are in a new house, with no doggie door, so at the moment they spend most of their time in the garage, which has a door to the side yard so they can go out whenever they want. But, the thing with this is that they are hardly ever in the house anymore, and I miss them running around with the kids.

So, anyway, my question now, is that we are going to have to be more careful with crating them in this house (we're renting, can't have so many accidents like our own house) so I'll be crating at night, and when we are gone as well. So should I use one crate, and just get a larger one, or just get two separate crates?

Any suggestions?

Also, any quick potty training ideas are totally welcome. I need some "expert" advice.
rcb722 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!