View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 08:14 PM   #3
cjctn
Yorkie Talker

Default Ok...

Dogs just like humans are a fun little breed of animals. Dogs will lick the pee and/or even eat poop (I know gross). They do this cause when they were pups the Mamma dog cleaned up after them; they would lick up the pee and eat the poop. So when they see you clean up after them in front of them it's thier own funny little way of helping you out. They make stuff that is suppose to help stop them from doing this at your local pet stores. Now as for the bed thing.... out male yorkie has the same thing going on with him. This is what's going on in the mind of the yorkie.... if they do not pee or poop on your bed they are showing you respect if they do it's dis-respect. So if they respect you they will not use the restroom in your bed....they will hold it (a small breed can hold for about 3 hours and really no longer) so he might get out of bed (even if you do not know it and go somewhere to use the rest room and then right back in bed my you ). When he by himself he finds no need of trying to hold it cause well it's just him and so why should he.....I hope this helps! I have not idea way this thing wrote pink! I HATE PINK! Boy I hope my wife does not see this and laugh!........I think she seat it this way....she is in trouble.......
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!