View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 03:48 PM   #8
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystee View Post
I could have posted this entire thing myself. lol. You just described Tobie to a T... I think Jackson and him would be best friends!

Tobie has never growled, snapped or barked at anyone but if a stranger comes up to pet him, he will back up or move his head. I always feel so bad because the person is all smiling.. "look at the cute puppy" and then when he backs up their smile changes to a frown and it looks like they feel like they just got dissed. lol

Tobie also LOVES all other dogs and will go right up to them and want to play and give kisses. lol.

I'm glad he's not the only one that does this... I've been trying to do things to get him to be more friendly but maybe it's just his personality

LOL, aww, well glad Tobie is like Jackson. I was thinking he was the only one.

Shy might be a poor choice of words but I didn't know how else to describe it. He's a friendly little guy, he's very social when out with other dogs, like he would most certainly pick running around with dogs than sitting on my lap or something. It's just his thing with strange PEOPLE that I don't get but oh well.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!