View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 02:56 PM   #14
MizMaRLeysMoM86
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Thanks for the support and advice everyone! I went to the store here on base and got a bra that I would like to fit after my surgery to give the plastic surgeon an idea.. a 34C HeHe I can't wait.. as for the diet.. it is really screwing with my body.. my "monthly" came a week and a half early.. still has yet to stop.. its pretty light though.. and when I ran my 3 miles yesterday my legs were cramping so bad if I slowed down to anything slower than a 10 min mile pace.... soooooo.. I am going to go get some vitamin suppliments today.. oh did I mention if you eat egg beaters religiously that you get the bubble guts haha.. I've hit some what of a plataue... haven't cheated since that one meal.. I've lost a total of 11 lbs now.. I'm probably gonna start losing about 1 to 2 lbs a week now that all that water weight is gone... I don't know if I told you all but I go for my surgery the 16th.. wish me luck! Oh yeah , sugar free jello is your best friend on this diet LoL
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!