View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 11:44 AM   #1
ally173
YT 1000 Club Member

Question frequent clear urination and transition from bland to honest kitchen

hi guys; an update on Ava; she's doing good since last week she was in the hospital vomiting blood. she's been eating chicke, rice and some gerber baby food. she's doing great, no vomiting; however she's urination frequently; in large amounts and very clear diluted urine. so i called the vet that attented on her last week and he said since the diet is moist, it's normal to see frequent urination. however he asked me to transition her to her previous food.
now, she was on Halo food which she ate; however she was itching all the time; i noticed that because now she stopped itching completely; so i don't want to put her back on halo;
instead i want to transition her into a new food that was recommend by some of you "the honest kitchen" force formula;
however, i am a bit hesistant because i am scared she will have GI problems again and start vomiting again;
so i am not sure what to do; i want to leave her on the bland diet since she likes it and she's doing well; but i know it's not enough for her thrive and i am tired of the frequent urination (she's having accidents)
what do you guys recomend i do?
and if i decided to transition to the honest kitchen; how do i introduce the new fod without any bad reaction.
thanks much!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!