View Single Post
Old 10-31-2005, 11:03 AM   #7
HisNameIsHarley
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabrinasmom
I've been looking at them too, and my concern is if they jump up on the side - won't they flip over?

I need something that I can take to relatives to "contain the pups to an area, but I don't want it to scratch their floor etc. The plastic ones seem like little ones could get out under or through the joints, or get their heads caught. The soft sided ones look like little toe nails could get caught. I just don't know what I want exactly.

Any experience/suggestions?
I don't know about other xpens but mine does not fall over. It's awesome. It will definately hold your pups in when you go visiting. I don't think I'm too crazy about the soft ones (never tried one).

Platinumyorkies- the reason she said that is bc sometimes it can be a risk for a yorkie to have his/her collar left on bc he/she could get caught up on something and hurt and even sadly hang themselves. This is why it's important not to leave them on your babes when they're in their xpens. I personally only have Harley wear his when we go out and he needs his id tags or whenever he's in my sight. I'd rather be safe than sorry!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!