View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 10:45 AM   #9
dwerten
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndwebber View Post
Hi,
Thank you for your tips and support! I'll have to look into SIBO and see if the symptoms match or not. I'm sorry your dog has been so sick Cynd!
I don't have the lab results on paper, they just said his blood sugar was 32 when we brought him in early this morning. They have him on an IV and are supplementing his blood sugar thru the IV. His values are all normal now, including his kidneys and electrolytes. He is still very lethargic and his body temp is around 98 F. They would expect him to at least be looking around or moving in his cage at this point, but he's not. I held him a little bit, he does make eye contact, and he seems to recognize me. He is just very sleepy.
When I get the lab work I'll post the numbers. Thanks again for the support! He's our baby, and we love him so much.
-Dana
hmmm usually they bounce back real fast once they do treatment if addisons so i am suspecting something different possibly liver - post the blood work and lets see what others think to narrow things down for you as the test to determine addisons is not the a fun one so let us see the blood work
dwerten is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!