View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 04:13 PM   #7
mscat
YT 3000 Club Member

Angry

A miniature yorkie? hummm. All I lnow about a specific animal that fits this description is a minature horse> I've never heard it applied to a dog before You handeld it well. I have seen in newspaper ads from where I live that people are now trying to sell their Yorkies as "mirco Puppies. This one really bothers me . my gosh , it seems like the In thing right now, the smaller the better, and tinier . No matter what breed. AND it is popular for the non reputable breeder to profit on selling very tiny puppies . Even if it may be not in the best interest to the pups health, or genetic makeup . I cringe every time I run accross this. These so called "wonderful , experienced " breeders , are intentionally breeding smaller and smaller puppies for the sole purpose of finanical gain . It sickens me, and breaks my heart for the puppies.
It does not just happen in the Yorkie breed either. It is insanity For example I ran accross a website who breeds Shih Tzu's , they fit in your hand. These babies looked to me unhealthy. SO sad.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!