View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 10:53 AM   #3
Mardelin
Mardelin Yorkshire Terriers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGBOYTRAVIS View Post
OK I've updated on my new furbaby Lexi now I have a couple of questions and hopefully you can help me out Ok the vet gave her nemex for hookworms she took her first dosage on Thurs. along with and worm prev. pill but I thought that the nemex is suppose to had killed the worms Yesterday and this morning when I cleaned her poop up I still seen little worms moving in it. Her next dosage of the nemex is next Thurs. and then the last dosage is the next Thurs. after that. I'm not sure how it works because the vet really didn't give me any info on it and she didn't tell me what kind of worms she had, I had to call back the next day and ask. (Can you say NEW VET) But if any of you have dealt with giving the nemex before or worm med. please tell me the process of it and when I shouldn't see anymore! Thanks so much
That is why you do 3 dosages. The tablets, I think were for tape worms.....I would contact your vet and let them know what has transpired. If for nothing else but, to get info and make you feel a bit more knowledgable and comfortable. Did your vet tell you to wash all her bedding every day? In hot water.....
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!