View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 06:26 AM   #3
Wend
YT Addict

Thank goodness I did not sell this pup. He was a bit small, but has nice conformation and good coat and ear set. He has a fantastic personality. I gave him to my sis because she wanted him so bad, and since he was a runt I wanted to keep an eye on him in case he had problems down the road. She gives me access to the dog, I was taking him into my vet for his shots. I told her I would give her a full refund (haha I didn't charge). Along with his knees he is only 3.4lbs, for 5 months. He is going to stay tiny and have the problems that come with tiny dogs so I am really glad I gave him to her rather than sell him. She has no small children, is home all day with him, has great dog experience (was a vet tech for a long time). I of course would take him back, but I know she is deeply attached and will not let me. I instead will assist her in raising the funds to get him neutered and have surgery (hopefully will not be needed).

I did not know that there is a possibility that his knees will tighten. I will pray for that and discourage jumping. Thank you for the site. I am reading up all I can on it.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!