Thread: Hair Question
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 06:44 PM   #11
maddiepie
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyralayloni View Post
Heres my Morkie Ayla, She is 8 months and is golden / white multi. just starting to turn silky but is cotton weres there is white side is. It matts up all the time. I have cut her down 2 times so far, but I am ready for grow out. I Take special care around bum and legs armpits and where harness is, this is the wrose areas. Brush every day, after training and or walks. I take a flea comb to make sure I got them all. It can take hours to get the matts out if you miss a day or 2. The best spray conditioner for tangles is johnson and johnson baby detangeler. I spray on the matts only.

Ok I have never uploaded on a thread yet so hope I didnt make them to small.

1. pic young 3 weeks or so lots of yorkie colors.
2. pic is when she is 4 months old she is I thought at the time darkening up. I was hoping she would turn golden.
3. pic I thought she was loosing her hair getting bald spots, but this was her new hair color. Almost 5 months old in this pic.
4. pic is her after color golden. It took 2 days to cut her hair lots of treats and patience. lol and teeth marks

She is just turning silky I have added flax seed oil to her a few months ago. She had dandruff pr dry skin suppose to help with this. but I think the oil has help her hair too. Even her white is turning a some silky too.
Awe! She is a cutie! Thanks so much for the pics as she ages!
maddiepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!