View Single Post
Old 10-31-2005, 08:27 AM   #2
Saragp
YT Addict

You are so in the right it isn't funny. It reminds me of one of those unbelievable stories of a burglar breaking into a house by way of the skylight. He broke right through it and then blamed the owner for hurting himself.

If your dogs were on a leash, retractable or not, and on your property, then you are toally in the right. Your dog was defending himself from the large and threatening Lab. You totally said all the right things. Her dog should be on a leash, no matter what. And honestly, I'm sure she knows it.

There is a chance the she might contact animal control, but when they realize that her dog wasn't on a leash and came over on to your property and came over to your dogs that were tied down, they will probably turn the table on her.

She was blowing steam. She knows she was in the wrong, she was just being a bi*ch about it. You did everything right.

You may want to consider contacting AC yourself. Letting them know that a dog came on to your property and 'what you thought' tried to chase/attack your dog. At least it is on the record books. I know you both have to live next to each other. So, it's a hard call to make. Good luck.

But you were SO RIGHT!
Saragp is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!