View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 05:04 PM   #13
Vwitscher
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly812 View Post
Gosh I wish we were closer to you (I'm in NH) - little girl #3 is exactly what I am looking for - and mom NeeCee is beautiful!!!
The #3 girl is the one my friend was hoping would get big enough to show. She more then likely won't get any bigger than 3-4 lbs but she is pretty enough to be. Too small to show/breed so she's going to be a pet.

I will offer to anyone that gets a round trip ticket on a flight that allows pet carry on, subtracting from the price, the cost of 1 round trip coach seat + what the airline charges additional for pet carry on and it wouldn't be an extra expense for shipping. It would be a nice one day get away and your new baby will be with you for half of the trip home!

I know Jesse was shipped and when he got to Atl from Washington state I was on pins and needles wondering if he would be ok. He was but I would have a much harder time putting one of these babies on a flight. I recently read that in the stats of animal deaths or losses on airlines from shipping does NOT include the numbers from animals that were put on the airline by their owners. That would include a breeder who is the owner until the animal arrives at destination. Only business's who ship animals are kept track of if something happens. It didn't give me a warm fuzzy about shipping with any airline.

Let me know if anyone is interested in the offer to - airline charges from a puppies price.
Vwitscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!