Thread: Alpha Roll
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 07:41 AM   #28
YorkieMother
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachi View Post
No it doesnt. The only thing that matters to me is that I did it in the one and only time my dog showed aggression in 4 1/2 yrs and it worked he never did it again. It matters to me that I watched Cesar do it with positive results. It matters to me that I have read others have done it on here with positive results. Maybe Im just a more results oriented type of person than a listening to the experts type of person. Experts can have agendas
go read the very last post in the ceser thread and see what at says about why it ( may) work for him and why it does not do so for all to many. just cause you had a dog that could handle it does not mean that it will work on a dog that is far more fragile. unless one goes slow and really watches the dogs body languae tossing them to the ground is the fastest way to wreak a dog with limited bouce back and that is alife time to fix.
You got to not start from heavy handed and go up you ru out of room fast if the dog doesn ot respond and many do not.
If you start from soft and go up you have a tin more room to make slit oops and still go forward.

jl
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!