View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 08:56 PM   #9
YorkieMother
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickSilver View Post
Thanks, everyone! It was a really big step. Before, he pretty much could not look at a boarder without freaking out. I was feeding him jerky non-stop. Yesterday, he could look at them from a sitting position, but even when he stood up, his tail stayed level with his back, so he looked more watchful (maybe even curious???) than threatened.

Of course he started off today by peeing on a rug in my apartment for the first time in months. It's a long climb up the mountain, grasshopper.
Wondering out loud. Do you know about stress peeing... looks like marking but is actually a stress thing.
Best explain two fold thing... My girl under stress will pee to calm herself as it smells of her and she will poop too. So when she been peeing inthe house of late the panic button is set to high in me as we are loooking athree things. UTI, valve failure and to high stress. You just never know.

So could be stress.

Second thing is after a stressor is removed or a stress level drops my girl will go pee...again it is a relaxer. She toss a minor freak out and after it is over she will pee.
Please do not ask me in the volumes of reading I have tracked that down.
Least not know dealing with a mild concussion.

Just a thought to watch what happens before the peeing. Is it after a well handled high stress day?
Look for a possible pattern.
JL
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!