View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 04:08 PM   #11
NinaPants
Yorkie Talker

Love in surgery now...

thank you all so much! and thank you hot rod's mom and yorkshiremom, that is wonderful news! i'm so happy to hear that your babies recoveries are going so well, it gives me relief and hope to know that you mommies and your babies have survived this.
we just spoke with the surgeon and she is still in surgery right now but that everything is going smoothly...
i went and bought Nina some peepads (she never did get the hang of them, but, who knows, maybe they will be easier for her right now and she will take to them) and a very soft baby blanket that i am cuddling with right now so that it has my scent on it. we have a crate that we call her "room" that i plan to keep her in for the recovery. it is about 2 by 1.5 feet and she likes it so hopefully she won't mind being in there. i guess we'll just move it from room to room wherever we will be. but we have a one bedroom condo so no matter where we are we're always nearby!
the surgeon says she will call me as soon as Nina is moved into recovery and let me know how things are going. then we can pick her up tomorrow! i can't wait for her to come home.
i know i will be pm-ing soon for advice, as i just know i will have lots of questions once she gets home. thank you thank you so much for all your love and prayers everyone!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!