View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 08:41 AM   #7
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

I had an exfiance, we were together for 9 years before he proposed. We went to NYC to a Yankees game, then to the hotel ... we had a 4 day trip planned there with lots of things going on. During the game though, our first 'outing' in NY, up on the screen was a MESSAGE that said (you won't believe this!!!!) xxx (my name) WILL YOU MARRY ME?? xxx(his name) I turned to look at him and he said "Sorry babe, not you or me!" How weird is that?? I didn't expect him to propose during this trip at all he always told me he never wanted to get married (guess he meant it as we broke up 5 months later) but after the game we went to the hotel to check in and we were in the room and I was upset about double booking hotels and how much money it was going to cost and he was unpacking his suitcase ... I was almost in tears and he turns around and says "Yeah but... will you be my wife?" LOL Ring in hand! I was like "WHAT??" He said "oh I mean ... (got down on a knee) and said "Will you marry me?". I was stunned! Later he said he had the ring during the game and it was killing him. I said you should have done that when our names came up on the screen! Someone else paid for it for you! hahaha
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!