View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 07:49 AM   #6
NinaPants
Yorkie Talker

Love

Thank you all so very much! It means so much to us that you are holding good thoughts for us at this time, and I am definitely sending some love to you and your babies too

I just dropped her off and couldn't keep it together. Thankfully my boyfriend was there and able to keep it together for me! I know Nina will be fine and today my task is to get her "room" ready.

We have a larger crate that used to be Nina's "room" where she would sleep. Now she sleeps with us in bed, but I guess that won't be possible for the recovery. I think I am going to get a new comfy bed for her (hers is a little lumpy now) to put in the crate. Also we have a small bathroom sink area that I guess will serve as her "area" when we are at work? It is small enough with nothing to jump on. Do you think that is a good idea? Or should we leave her in the crate when we are gone? Its just that we've NEVER left our home and left Nina in a crate. I think we did it once for like 20 min and when we came back she had pooped in there. When she was little we used to leave her in an expen, but poor baby would be so nervous she would actually climb out! So that was the end of the expen. I hope to never have to leave her alone for more than 5 hours at a time, and we will be home with her for the first two days. But I guess that we will just prepare for her the best we can and make adjustments as needed.

Anyway her surgery is today sometime in the afternoon and I hope that all goes well! Thanks again to everyone for your support and love and I will keep you posted!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!