Thread: Pregnant? Help
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 07:43 PM   #14
smartpuppiepets
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmperez View Post
Good ideas. I already started to write down her temp and I will begin to log it regularly. I talked to the vet about the puppy food. She said the quality of food she is eatting is good and no need to change to puppy but to go ahead and add a half of egg and cottage cheese everyother day. I just tried to listen to see if I could hear a heart beat and all I heard was something that sounded like a swarm of bees. I did also hear something that sounded like it was rubbing on the sethiscope and then a few little bumps. I nor Lacey were moving. I think it was a pup, or maybe I am just hearing things.......

I guess I should get together a whelping box and suppies!!!!!!!
Great grandma...kkk... that is what was saved for you.

Anyways, if you happen to talk to the vet again mention the temperature. Most breeders do switch them to puppy food as it richer, The egg yolk and cheese are good to. Try to sort of figure out the dates and see if you can get her Xray'd about 50 days or later to see how many puppies are in there .

God forbid is more than one so it will not need C-section.

How old is this dog? Do you have any idea?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!