Thread: CA to AZ?
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 05:23 PM   #13
jp4m2
Love my Boys
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdlmon View Post
I am a CA girl, born and raised. I love living here, there are so many great things about Northern CA! But at this point it seems like AZ might be a good move. We'll be close to my husband's family. We can get a larger home and the property tax will be thousands of dollars less.

I know there a lot of people on this board that live in Arizona. I would love to hear from you! We are from the SF Bay Area and would like to move to the Scottsdale area. Does anyone have suggestions, pros, cons, etc?

Thanks!
This is an interesting link to look up information on states and cities....There is a "Visit the Forum" button near the top just to read what others think of the town......Sometimes when I dream about moving I browse this site.

Stats about all US cities - real estate, relocation info, house prices, home value estimator, recent sales, cost of living, crime, race, income, photos, education, maps, weather, houses, schools, neighborhoods, and more
jp4m2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!