View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 01:49 PM   #1
JaydeOrchid
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Selling an 8 mo.Male CKC Registered puppy. .

I have 2 beautiful siblings. A male (Delgado) and his sister (Lexi Belle). Well they are both CKC registered and have their papers and and all that stuff.

I am a mother of 5 kids. 3 boys and 2 girls. 10 , 8 , 5, 4, and 3. We have also just bought a new home and since moving in a month ago,they have been very hyper and fighting all the time (the puppies). Delgado is High maintenance. He loves attention, but doesn't like to sit in your lap. He likes to be cleaned, but won't let you blow dry him. And finally he has started this habit of barking all hours of the night at every little thing. I feel like I have a newborn on my hands having to get up every 2 hours through the night to go to his kennel and tell him to "hush".

Long story short, I have to drive my kids to school because of our location and bus situation. I can't be staying up all hours now that school has started. I have been praying and thinking long and hard what I should do. Lexi is the most behaved and more calm of the 2 and I think is better suited for the children than Delgado. It breaks my heart to have to consider selling him. But when he is on his own, Lexi not around, he is much more behaved.

Delgado was born Jan. 15 this year and weighs bout 6-7 lbs. CKC registered and his whole line is also registered. He does pretty well on potty training. I had fallen down a flight of steps not to long after getting him and was unable to be as on top of things with him since i was put on bed rest for almost 2 months. He still "sprinkles" when he gets overtly excited or when it comes to time to let him out of his kennel. Other than that he is a real joy to be around.

What I need to know is how do I go about the proper way of trying to sell him? How much do I sell him for? and am I a bad person for needing to seperate brother and sister? > < Thanks guys for all your tips and advice.

I did spend an hour searching the forums for any topic related to selling puppies but didn't come up with any answers. thanks again. be blessed.

~Shiloh~

Last edited by JaydeOrchid; 08-19-2009 at 01:52 PM.
JaydeOrchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!