View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 12:24 PM   #1
Kirby
YT 500 Club Member

Animal Smiley 019 We're expecting...but my husband doens't know it yet.

This Saturday afternoon, I'll be picking up my little girl. When do you think I should tell my husband?

I did something sneaky. Michael, my husband, is allergic and has asthma. I read that you can take a t-shirt, turn it inside out, and rub it on the dog for a while. I did just that to four of Michael's shirts...and he didn't know about it. He wore each shirt without a problem. Not reaction. One, in fact, is still wrapped around his pillow under the pillow case. When I told him what I had done, he was intrigued, but he still thinks he's going to be allergic. I pray he won't be. I bought the allergen reducing shampoo, the dander wipe, and the allergen control spray for the carpeting. I even bought a new vacuum cleaner that works better than the old one.

I called the Yorkie breeder this morning and she said I could pick her up. It was then off to the local grain store for Diamond puppy food (what the breeder uses), puppy wee wee pads, Nutri Cal, tooth paste and brush, crate, water bottle (the breeder has a water bottle attached to the side of their wire crate), collars, toys, and leads. I'm sure I missed something there that I bought, and it was a lot of money, but I know it was a good investment.
Kirby is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!