Thread: CA to AZ?
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 11:15 AM   #9
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdlmon View Post
I know, I know! I love living in the Bay Area. My husband and I both have jobs, my family lives close by and we have a lovely home. There is a lot to keep us here.

But his family lives in AZ and our lovely home is much to small to raise a family. At this point in our lives we cannot afford a larger house in the area.

We have been to the Scottsdale area many times hand have enjoyed our visits. We love baseball and would be able to attend Spring Training. We like hiking and mountain biking which we could do 9 months out of the year. We love being outside and having a yard/pool that we could spend a lot of time in would be a definite plus! We have been keeping a close eye on the job market down there and it seems that there are quite a few openings in our fields.

At this point we are thinking north-east Scottsdale and Fountain Hills. Thoughts about those specific areas?
Right now is a fab time to buy here, as you probably know - I think the average property value has dropped by 40%!

I will say, the hiking here is GREAT! Plus, you're close to Sedona and Flagstaff.

Scottsdale is huge...super long...but most of it is very nice, and FH is nice too - I think they tried to create a real "community" feel w/ FH.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!