View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 05:16 AM   #9
yavenay
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

In situations like this, it's probably best to setup a webcam so you can also keep an eye on her at work if you have access to the internet. I also work 4 days a week, (one day a week from home) and I was also worried about Brandi. I decided to keep Brandi in a kennel for her own safety as well as for the safety of my carpet and I put a webcam on her.

Silly me, here I was worried that she would be going crazy and all she does is sleep all day. Having the webcam definitely alleviated me of some guilt and worry. She didn't like being in her kennel at first but she has gotten used to it. I turned it on everyday and check on her several times a day. Like I said, most of the time she is sleeping peacfully. I even watch my cat sometimes tease her. She really gets riled up then.

If you have access to the Internet while at work, by all means setup a webcam so you can see what's going at home. I would recommend a webcam to anyone who is worried about their little ones at home alone while they are at work all day. If something does happen, you can rush home if you need to.
yavenay is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!