Thread: Maci
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 06:58 PM   #2
luckylady
Living My Yorkie Dream
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacke View Post
So im probably just an over worried mama, and ive read alot saying this is normal, but i just need confrimation for my sanity.

Maci is now 4.5 weeks into her pregnancy. She has recently gotten some speckles on her belly that i thought was dirt, they are freckles!! Is it normal for their bellies to change this way?
What they are & why, I'm not sure. But they are normal. I've seen them many times in PG belly pics, my Halle had them, but I think they are gone now. She is due any day.

She is very sleepy, she plays for maybe an hour a day, and snoozes the rest, which i know is ok. She also threw up a few times, it looked like bile. Would she still have morning sickness at this time?
Could still be morning sickness; should be ending soon.

Also, she STINKS. Bad. Which she didnt come home to me smelling this way. It doesnt seem to matter how much i bathe her, she still STINKS. And her head mostly. Does pregnancy usually cause odors??
Don't have a clue about odors; never noticed it before.

Also she is hardly touching her food, when she was doing great a week ago. She picks at her kibble, and turns her nose up at wet food. I want to make sure she's eating enough!
Very normal. Her appetite will likely pick up soon, in the meantime, feed her anything that she will eat; have you tried boiled chicken?
She is still not fat, by any means... Im guessing a few more weeks for that?
You can usually tell if they're PG by the 5th week, but they don't REALLY start to show til the 7th or 8th week.

And before you go beating me alive on this thread, please look at the last thread i posted. This was not planned, i just want to make sure everything is going well for her
Good luck to you & Maci!
luckylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!