View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 04:25 PM   #1
NikkiSpice2
Yorkie Yakker

Default Strange question about dog hair in my new apartment

I just rented an apartment and signed the lease. I did a walk through of the apartment prior to signing and everything looked ok. But after dropping something on the carpet I noticed it was collecting hairs. I looked harder and saw all these black dog hairs in the carpet. They are hard to see but they are all over...if I put a white piece of paper on the carpet and kick onto it, it gets hair on it! Also, if you look between the carpet and wall you can see them stuck there. I have told them and delayed my move in and they said they would take care of it. So they cleaned it again with 'pet treatment' but I just went in to check again and they are still there. They are less but still there! My dog Stella is 3.5 months old and I do not want her to be sniffing another dog's hairs (and I totally think it is gross). Am I over-reacting?? I am freaking out and refuse to move in until all the hair is gone. They probably think that I am being a pain but I cant help it. Please tell me if I should demand a new carpet or is a little bit of dog hair normal on a carpet?? Am I over-reacting or is this something legit to freak over? Thanks for any opinions!
NikkiSpice2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!