View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 03:05 PM   #15
kalina82
Phantom Queen Morrigan
Donating Member

i turn the shower on, wait for a good water temp, then pick morgan up and put her in. she stays at the far end of the shower even tho i keep trying to convince her that the drain area doesn't have water dripping on her head the entire time. Morgan just stands there. Never complained about it. If i go in and leave her outside she'll stand up outside the door and ask to come in.

when we first get in i wet her down then lather her up with her shampoo really well. then i get myself wet. i go back to her, since the shampoo off and then shampoo her again and leave it on while i shampoo my hair. Next i rinse off her shampoo and apply the conditioner. I leave the conditioner on the rest of the time until i'm finished, then i rinse off the rest of her conditioner. all done! i give her a new towel and she likes to go crazy and rub all over it. i get out, dry off, get dressed, brush my hair, etc...then i sit down on the floor to dry "my" hair. that's when she comes running for me to blow dry her hair instead. she loves the blow dryer, high and fast! goes crazy. i think i have a video of it somewhere on here too.

anyway that's how we shower on the weekend.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!