View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 09:42 AM   #15
ralphmaddy
Senior Yorkie Talker

Hi everyone so I'm on my 9th day of Housebreaking Roxy the 2nd and 3rd there were mistakes.. But after the 3rd day its been pretty good... I read on another thread that dogs love Cheese as treats... So I decided to try it out and see.. OMG she absolutely loves them..... Before when I would take her out she would not eat a treat outside for some reason so I said to myself OMG she is never going to catch on. She won't go pee just cause I jump up and down for joy So I tried the cheese and I must say its been a success... So far so good.. I have her pooping schedule to a T I know what time she'll go and when she pee's I love it.... This morning was actually very funny because she inhaled her food in less then 10mins I usually take those 30 mins to get dressed for work. Well she inhaled it and when I was in bathroom getting ready she comes to me and starts whimpering so of course I took it as "Hey u take me out I need to poop" so I did and she did hahahha It was the cutest thing she actually squatted down n looked at me when she finished she ran to me for her treat... I'm still a little afraid to leave her in full kitchen.. Does anyone know what is the time mark on dogs being fully trained?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!