View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 03:39 PM   #12
magsmom
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Thanks for your opinion~however

I had most of these items posted in an earlier thread and had (I believe) mentioned there (but forgot to mention it here) that these items are in new condition (with the exception of the small issues which I mentioned on the black harness and the purple dress) because they were all only worn AT MOST two times, usually only once, and several were NEVER WORN I would definitely have these discounted more if they were actually in used condition, but many are int the same condition as they left the store, but with a better price now. Most of the items here I have listed for approx half or less than half of the original purchase price. Designers such as Susan Lanci, Oscar Newman, Ruff Ruff Couture, and Louis Dog can be quite pricey, but for those of us who love these designers, it's worth it. Just a difference of opinion, which is okay.
Many of the items in the original thread were sold and it was hard to sort out which were not so I re-listed the available items in a new thread. I did this to try to make it a little less confusing for myself and other YT who were interested.
Thanks again
magsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!