View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 03:05 PM   #1
uhxohxcece
Senior Yorkie Talker

Unhappy help please :(. louis wont eat

ive posted before but no luck . louis is 6 months and weights 6.6 lbs. when i first got him(a month ago) he was fed science diet and i saw he didnt wanna eat anymore. hed only eat a bit and leave it, i also noticed that he would be a bit itchy. i checked nd no fleas or ticks.i decided to switch him to innova but couldnt find a place where they sold it..so i switched him to nature's recipe puppy. same problem with this fooddd. he'd only eat a bit and sometimes he wouldnt eat any. so today i did my research and found a place where they sell innova and got it for him. ive given him nature's recipe with couples of innova puppy, he only ate a little (((. its sort of frustrating because i give him treats but havent in a while because i thought the treats where getting him full but apparently not.. its not that. ive seen people say their puppies love innova but idk louis isnt eating :/. did i mention NR's kibble are sort of big o.O. i only feed louis a 1 1/2 cup a day. half in the morning (8 am)half at 4:30/5. UGHHHHH i dont want to give him boiled chicken because i know he'll get used to it :/ && did i mentioned he's still energetic and playful?...maybe im feeding him too much??? i thought it wasnt much but anyone have any ideas/help????
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!