Thread: Gecko - SP?
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 09:01 AM   #5
smartpuppiepets
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by capt_noonie View Post
Oh man this reminds me of a story...

I was about 15 or so and living at my dad's house. I had a fat kitty that lived in my room only (I got the master bedroom, don't know why my dad gave it to me but whatever ) Well my dad hadn't moved out 100% of his things, so there were stacks and piles of his old tax stuff and paperwork underneath one of the counters. So for about three days and nights my kitty would be digging in these papers and envelopes driving me crazy and I couldn't sleep.

So one night I finally had it and was gonna toss all the stuff into the closet so he can't play in it anymore. Bundle after bundle I throw it into the closet, then come to the last bundle, I pick it up and *GASP* the biggest lizard I have ever seen! Including his tail he was over a foot long. So I'm freaked out, and I'm looking around my room for something to catch it. I see a tupperware, perfect. Scoop him up. Now what? Well I was so mad at this thing for keeping me up for three days, I let him out in the backyard where these feral stray cats hang out (I fed them). As soon as I put it outside, they pounce on him, and first thing that goes was his tail, then the head. Seemed like they didn't like the body. Ewww still makes me cringe when i think about it!

That is the WILD side of our DOMESTIC animals !!!

XOXO
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!