Thread: puppy shakes
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 07:00 AM   #6
smartpuppiepets
YT 1000 Club Member

Just as i assumed, you are one worried momma !

It will be better for you , trust me. You will get it out of your mind and rest.

I am so sorry you are having so many issues with this litter. It is all part of the breeding... somehow the great things gives us strength to keep going !

Hope you will have great news and all will be fine !

Since you are going to the vet, i would go ahead and buy some "a/d" or "recovery ", A/d is better, it is a canned food very soft and delicious .... for them... kkk ... it makes them put weight fast and it is easy to digest, you can mix with the food you are giving. a couple cans go a long way, it is a rich food for post operative situations, i wean the puppies with it if we have a larger litter or i want the puppies to put a little weight faster after they are weaned. you can leave it in the fridge after open for a couple days.

I wish you all the best in your vet visit and hopefully this will be all figured out and you will have a peaceful great night of sleep !!!!!

XOXO
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!