Thread: Fussy Puppy
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 05:41 AM   #3
RachelandSadie
No Longer a Member

Question Will she learn if i keep trying??

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlewhip View Post
Hi Rachel, Have you tryed using the pee pads so you wont have to take her out at night, She probably wide awake after that and wants to play I have crate trained all my babies, They will fuss the first week or so untill they get the hang of ( this is where i sleep at night ) I never use the crates during the day, Only for sleeping or if im gone for more then a couple hrs, She is still very young and missing her mommy and siblings, It will get better
i try to only use pee pads if it's actually raining cause she won't wear a rain coat yet, she's great about using them or the grass whichever is offered to her...she's always awake, but i'm exhausted at 1am and 3am and don't want to play with her long. do i do it anyways or just keep putting her back to bed and calming her down to sleep again?? how long will i have to do this before she goes back to sleep quickly on her own? how old are puppies when they finally sleep the whole night through, she did that her first night, but never again after that. she'll go right to sleep at 10pm, and always wakes up once between 1 and 3am and then again at like 5:30-6am

help me understand her better and how long will she do these things?
RachelandSadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!