Thread: puppy shakes
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 04:51 AM   #5
sferrini
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartpuppiepets View Post
Hy,

I would then tell you do take her for a vet visit, if she is congested and God forbid is an infection, pneumonia or something you can start her on antibiotics.
If mom has a lot of milk sometimes the puppies can not keep up with the flow and it comes back from the nose, if the puppy inhale milk in can go into the lungs and that can cause pneumonia.
I have never seen cleft palate, but i know you can see the inside of the mouth, but i do not believe it would explain the shaking.

other reasons would be neurological or problems on the way she is processing her food.

I do not want to be adding possibilities to your head, i know you must be already worried a lot.

People here give great advice, but i would expect already more answerings to this thread. Your descriptions of this shaking does not bring to my mind anything familiar ...

For your peace of mind i would call a vet visit. I know it sounds frustrating to hear this advice, but somethings you better off take it out of your head sooner than later, and again, if God forbid it is something that can be treated, better start sooner than later.

Blessings.
XOXO
I thank you for any advice you can and did provide me. I have an appointment tonight with the vet. Lady is already loved so much and special because she was diagnosed with bilateral luxtaing patellas, it would just crush me to have something else seriously wrong with her and not sure her little body can handle it.

I know its not mom she has stopped feeding them and I am feeding them solid food only and at times both lady and rebel eat well and other's not so much.

they have both lost a little weight, Lady only.01 oz and Rebel .03 but the seem to gain and lose. I will also bring this up at the vet.

Thank you,
Shannon
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!