View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 06:42 PM   #6
luvmyYorkieJack
Senior Yorkie Talker

I live in a one bedroom apartment that does not have a dining room and eat all my meals at my couch. I haven't decided if I should allow the dogs on the couch with me when I am eating or not yet but Jack tends to go eat while I am eating or will chew on a bullystick and Madden cannot get onto the couch by himself.

As far as feeding a better food, there is a sticky (I believe it's the first topic) in the forum Yorkie Diet and Health (whatever the words are) that's called Dog Food (Kibble) Grading chart. It has a list of foods and their grades and many others have added foods they are feeding that did not make the list. It's quite the tool. I would check it out if I were you. A lot of the time it depends on what your local pet stores carry, your budget, and your dog's preferences that determine what you feed. But there are a lot of really good dog foods that aren't spendy. You just have to know what you are looking for. I tend to feed my boys holistic food. I hope this helps you more.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!