View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 06:16 PM   #8
Princessangela3
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardelin View Post
Angela,

I use Pup-Peroni Lean Beef Recipe.....cut them up into small little pieces. I use them to begin training them to stack for me on the table and on the floor. Those that are going to pet homes, I begin getting them use to the sit command and the down command.....we make it a game and by the time they go home they at least have learned the basic training stuff. I also use them when I'm grooming them a bite here and a bite there.....they learn to associate grooming time as fun and they get treats.

What I do order them for helping them with their teething and of course keeping their gums and teeth healthy are C.E.T Chews the medium size.....they last forever and yorkies love them. Revivalanimal.com has them as well as the C.E.T Vanilla mint tooth paste and plastic finger to get them use to having their teeth brushed.
I bought the Pup-Peroni Lean treats on sale clearanced at target for 2 something. The pups LOVE them. I split 1 stick between the 5 seems to work well, except softened the poop a bit.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!