Thread: puppy shakes
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 05:58 PM   #4
smartpuppiepets
YT 1000 Club Member

Lightbulb

Hy,

I would then tell you do take her for a vet visit, if she is congested and God forbid is an infection, pneumonia or something you can start her on antibiotics.
If mom has a lot of milk sometimes the puppies can not keep up with the flow and it comes back from the nose, if the puppy inhale milk in can go into the lungs and that can cause pneumonia.
I have never seen cleft palate, but i know you can see the inside of the mouth, but i do not believe it would explain the shaking.

other reasons would be neurological or problems on the way she is processing her food.

I do not want to be adding possibilities to your head, i know you must be already worried a lot.

People here give great advice, but i would expect already more answerings to this thread. Your descriptions of this shaking does not bring to my mind anything familiar ...

For your peace of mind i would call a vet visit. I know it sounds frustrating to hear this advice, but somethings you better off take it out of your head sooner than later, and again, if God forbid it is something that can be treated, better start sooner than later.

Blessings.
XOXO
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!