View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 10:43 AM   #1
yorkie_mama22
Currently Suspended!

Default How can you "fatten" your pup up?

So my Lola is about 6 lbs. She has longer legs and a pretty slender build so she looks "thin" to me anyways but she is perfectly fine. I was just wondering if theres a way to fatten her up a tad bit? I just want her to feel a little more meaty! I am going to be switching her food this week from what she is currently on. I didn't want to cause her any stress coming home so I decided to hold off on doing a switch right away. They had her on Purina Pro plan puppy. There's still alot left of it but I want to start mixing her into something new, something more healthy for her. I can tell she's been well taken care of but it just seems they didn't have all the facts about healthy choices, she came to me wearing a collar and she has been walked on one since being a baby. I went out and bought her a new harness and she walks fantasic on it, the lady said she pulled a bit on her collar but this harness is way better for her and she doesn't pull very much at all.

I am going to be calling her old vet tomorrow and getting an estimate for a spay, since that's where she has been going I feel they know her best and I should continue going there. After a spay they gain alittle bit too correct? I would like to spay her some time in the next couple weeks. There is no signs that she has had a heat yet so I want to get the spay done before we have get one!
yorkie_mama22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!