View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 09:25 AM   #12
kalina82
Phantom Queen Morrigan
Donating Member

Ok so i just watched an episode about a family with 4 dogs, with the main concern being Bosco, a black german shepard. First thing Brad does when he comes in the house is chase the dog around the living room, up the stairs, and then into a corner to leash him. He then takes the dog back downstairs, grabs his collar with one hand on each side and lifts him into the air by it until the dog gives up and lays down. He then of courses voids the house of treats and toys (they did have way too many toys) and tells them the dogs aren't allowed on the bed or furniture. he teaches the family how to get their dogs to sit and snap their fingers but you don't really see any training going on. the dog was completely horrible and the episodes makes it seem like if you take away the spoiled aspects of its life then he'll walk perfectly on a leash wrapped around your waist. i don't get it.

oh and this show is totally for adults only. the wife was swearing up and down. i think she even called the dog an a-hole at one point. i can see why this show didn't air until midnight by me...

i have another episode i'm about to watch so maybe i'll see something i like but i'm not counting on it.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!