View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 05:39 PM   #27
ralphmaddy
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeliaBadelia View Post
I did this a while ago with my 2. It works; not necessarily in 7 days (particularly if you aren't starting with a brand new pup)- but it does work. The point is: consistency. Even if it takes months....and it might. The most important part of the book are the schedules - everything else is driving home how very important it is to be consistent.

Here is the original thread.

Hope that helps!
Hi AmeliaBadelia, Thanks for the post... The not necessarily in 7 days is what I'm worried about LOL!!! I had to adjust her schedule for the weekend because I can't stay home on weekends as well as weekdays to train I'll rip my hair out LOL!!!!

So far its going good... I had 3 accidents this week and I just started it on Monday so I say its going pretty good.... Granted she gets distracted when we are outside she often just wants to look around and chase flies.. Its to funny LOL!!!!

But I will try my best to follow the schedule to the T I mean hey if I can wake up at 5:20 in the morning just to walk her and feed her and stuff then I'd say I REALLY want her to learn hehehhe

I do need to find me a doggy deodorant spray to spray her blanket and crate to smell freshy clean

Thanks again...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!