View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 03:29 PM   #1
Pa Yorkie Mom
YT Addict

Default How much is enough

I have ordered Pistol two new pair of winter pj's and two new harnesses and matching leashes from Rena at Barkin Dog Clothes. DH is not really complaining, but he did ask a question i could not answer " How much is enough ? " I told him I didn't know. Pistol has a small dresser full of outfits. You know the usual stuff, tank tops, t shirts, sun glasses, pj's, sweaters, coats , hats, boots, harness shirts, harnesses, matching leashes and collars. His grooming station is just as full with shampoos, conditioners, de tangeling sprays, top knot bands, combs, brushes etc.. and we won't even discuss his toy box ( we just recently bought a bigger one ). I can't seem to drive by a pet store, or wal mart, target, walgreens, anywhere that sells pet stuff without at least looking, and looking usually ends up in buying. Online, especially here you can find some really nice custom made things. So my Question to all here is How much is enough ? I know I can't be the only Yorkie lover who shops like this for their furbaby.
Pa Yorkie Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!