Thread: Michael Vick
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 01:27 PM   #30
lgoodall
YT Addict

Default Michael Vick

I respect each person's opinion. You have a right to express it. However-------- simply a business? Did he need money from that kind of sport ( Dog Fights)? I think not. He was making millions from the NFL. When you don't need the money, and he CERTAINLY didn't, and you participate in something so cruel, why do you do it if not for enjoyment? I know about rooster fights, dog fights, etc. They take place undercover, usually in some slimey, "enter through the back door" place. Everyone (even Michael Vick) knows it's illegal. You can't make that much money with such an undercover blood sport anyway. I'm not angry with anyone who has a different opinion. I'm just VERY angry about Michael Vick and his reinstatement. I hate that teams in the NFL are so greedy that they lose all integrity. The only thing going for Vick right now is Tony Dungee. He is a remarkable man.He will be keeping an eye on him. I guess Dungee will be mentoring him. I still don't think he should ever be allowed to play football again. Dungee said " I HOPE he has learned his lesson. I HOPE he will do better in the future." He might do better in the future because he doesn't want to get caught again.
lgoodall is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!