Thread: Michael Vick
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 08:04 AM   #16
littlepixie12
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgoodall View Post
I try not to be negative on YT either, but this really got to me. Yes, he did his light sentence because he had to. But do you really think it changed his heart? He's a vicious, cruel man. I am a former school teacher. You have read, I'm sure, that all child molesters, and killers, at sometime in their youth, exercised some act of violence against animals. I once had a child in sixth grade. He had a cherubic face, curly hair, ahd big blue eyes. I did everything I could for him, to no avail. When he was in Jr High, I found out he had poured gasoline on a puppy, and set it on fire. The poor little thing died, of course, after suffering agonizing pain. The kid is in his early twenties. I found out last year that he murdered his father in cold blood. I hate to be so blunt. However, when a grown man, with all the money in the world, is so cruel toward animals, the instinct to continue doing the same thing is just in him. It's a huge character defect that only a real miracle can cure. I don't think Michael Vick has had his miracle. He just wants to play ball, and earn money again. Again, I hate to sound like this, and to start a huge controversy, but my blood just boils when I think about it. ps How can I e mail the Eagles? Tucker's Mom

OMG this just made me sick to my stomach. That poor puppy.. Honestly, I think Vick will lay low for a while and he probably wont do anything directly with animals anymore, he will move on to people next, mark my words
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!