View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 06:27 AM   #5
harleyyorkie
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default fence

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffandkim View Post
We move into our new house in just over a week and need to figure out a way to keep Ella and Jack inside the yard. There is a wrought iron fence around the entire yard, but they could get through the cracks if they wanted too (and they will since they have friends next door). We have deer mesh on the wrought iron around our apt. balcony which is also wrought iron. I have also seen some plastic/metal mesh that is 18-24" tall attached to wrought iron fences when I golf (to keep small puppies in). I have tried to google it and can't seem to find anything. Does anybody know what I am talking about or where I might find it?

Thanks so much!
Although it wasn't a fence, it would work nicley. We have pet gates inside the house and even though there's only a 2 1/2 inch gaps between the slats, one of mine could still get through. We bought a 4 ft x 8 ft sheet of white lattice (vinyl) and cut pieces to fit the gates so you could still open them. We attached it with white zip ties. They can't get through but could still see through the little diamond shaped pattern. This would work for a fence, you could even spray paint it black to make it blend better for appearance sake. The vinyl holds up great outside too.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!