View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 05:41 AM   #24
TammyJM
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmcclendon View Post
no contract made. just verbal agreement after she said she had all the papers on the sire. (which she did not) no stud fee either. just that she would get a pup. today is 7 wks and no word from her. i really am worried to even give a pup at this point because i fear she will just get rid of it that her own dogs in the past. i am so torn on this issue. man, ive learn a lesson here. i love all the pups so much but family members are awating two out of the four and here i am no papers sent off at all. she really put me in a fix. if i dont here from her this weekend i think i might call and offer a stud fee with unregistered pups! im thinking that may be fair but i dont know.
She is the one that did not follow through on what was agreed upon. If it were me, I would NOT feel comfortable entrusting her with one of my precious babies! I would give her a stud fee, even though she didn't uphold her end of the bargain....I don't know, I guess I would bad if I didn't give her something. I wouldn't give her a huge stud fee, though. Maybe see what the typical fee is in your area and whether or not those are AKC or CKC....I would imagine the CKC fee would be less, but that is only a guess....also, remind her that you are providing a stud fee even though her dogs are not even registered like she had promised.

But, no, she would not get one of my babies.

Last edited by TammyJM; 08-14-2009 at 05:46 AM.
TammyJM is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!