View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 07:32 PM   #12
TOY
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlDebra View Post
Thanks for the link Debbie! I saw some items there that our Booster Club may be able to sell at son's high school ball games. They are the Panthers and paw prints are always big. I never know what I am going to learn on this site!

I have no connection with the company except as a satisfied customer. I started ordering trinkets for classroom incentives, etc. back in the 70's and have never been disappointed in anything but their pencils. They may be better now but back then the erasers seemed like they were coated with something and made a mess of kids' papers. I haven't ordered their wooden pencils since the mid-70's so perhaps they are improved now. However, just in case, I wouldn't order a huge quantity of pencils until you have tried the eraser. (Mechanical pencils were fine.)

Anything else I've ever gotten from them was of good or exceptional quality for the price. Our school clubs and festivals used to get items from there, too. Just FYI, I know they used to take purchase orders although unless I was using grant money, I generally used my own checkbook. Nowadays I feel secure in using my credit card.

They are also fairly prompt in shipping their merchandise. It's really a great place, too, for ordering Sunday school or VBS craft supplies.

To the OP...I hope you don't mind my sharing the additional info. I thought it might help you, too.

Last edited by TOY; 08-13-2009 at 07:33 PM.
TOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!