Thread: Famous people??
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 04:28 PM   #24
MizMaRLeysMoM86
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystee View Post
Omgosh, I was thinking about posting something like this the other day... I guess great minds think alike

Well, the ones I've met aren't that impressive.. lol.

When I was 16 I became obsessed with the band Hanson since they live in Oklahoma, I had lots of opportunities to meet them... I think I've met them 3 or 4 times.

I have also met Garth Brooks who is from my hometown. I was around 10 yrs old and we saw him standing in front of his mom's house unloading stuff from the car so we stopped to say hi

I have also met most of the gymnasts from the 2000 olympics were they won first place. They were called the "Magnificent Seven".

Oh, and my husband knows Curtis Loughton of the Atlanta Falcons

and I have a cousin who is kinda sorta famous. He is the drummer/songwriter for the band Hinder. So far their biggest hit was a song called "lips of an angel".
I sooo love Hinder.. love love love them.. and my husband went to Northgate Highschool with Taylors wife Natalie and he told me that all 3 brothers were at his prom.. cool cool ! I was stationed at Tinker AFB for 2 years and loved it! I also love many OKies.. Rodney Carrington is my favorite Okie!

Last edited by MizMaRLeysMoM86; 08-13-2009 at 04:31 PM.
MizMaRLeysMoM86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!