View Single Post
Old 03-21-2005, 08:21 AM   #6
FunkyMunkie
Senior Yorkie Talker

Love

Thank you all for your replies!

Today is the day... Luna was in at 8:15...

I'm really nervous right now, I had already settled a bit, but the vet just called be to let me know that they already did the pre-anesthetics and that they were about to start. She also mentioned how Luna was doing. She did a physical, CBC (bloodwork), and fecal exam...everything was normal. She then went on to say that Luna had 2 baby K9 teeth that she needed to get pulled out. I asked if she was going to do that today and she said yes. I kinda was shocked that she didn't really ask me if it was ok...? Made me a bit nervous actually, perhaps I'm just paranoid. All in all though I am very thankful that she called me to let me know how Luna was doing, I really appreciated it and thanked her.

Last night I couldn't really sleep well, I was up bright and early and made sure to play with Luna. I feel so bad that she won't be able to play for a while until she is recovered. Like babbie mentioned, I'm on spring break. I scheduled Luna's surgery for this week for that reason. Hopefully, tonight I will be allowed to have her sleep in my room in her crate, that way I can hear her if she is uncomfortable at any moment. Yes, although I'm 20, my mother is still paranoid about a few things, she is very OCD and doesn't really like the dog/human mixing so much... lol so letting Luna sleep in my room is a big NO NO for her... cuban mothers I tell you

My thoughts and prayers are with you, Sabrina, and Hailey... please let me know if you have any word from your vet. Let me know if your vet suggests anything in particular, I will do the same. I will keep you all posted. I will also be thinking and praying for Connie and Maddie.

Thank you all for your love and support!

Last edited by FunkyMunkie; 03-21-2005 at 08:33 AM.
FunkyMunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!