View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 09:53 PM   #12
smartpuppiepets
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenna View Post
How about have a "tenative" C-Section scheduled as close to her due date as possible? This way you know they won't be too early. It is possible she may deliver natural. I agree with waiting until the xray to see but just because there is more than one doesn't mean she won't have to have C-section.

I just went through an unplanned C-section and delivered two pups.
Sorry, but what is a 'tenative" C-section?

On the first post i did the dates did you see?

We think the 20 th may be close enough, but someone here confirmed my fear, that she met or knew someone who did a c-section scheduled and lost the litter... i am biting my nails trying to decide.

i will post the results of the next Xrays .

I thought of the temperature too but if it falls on sunday ... my vet is closed and i had the "bad" experience with the emergency .... when we lost the puppy.

And it is true , she may have more than one and still need a C-section.

i remember once i spoke to a breeder and she mentioned to me that she scheduled c-sections often, she bred old English bulldogs and yorkies... I do not remember who she was or have the contact otherwise i would call for an opinion on how she would handle something like this.

Are your 2 puppies and mom doing ok?
I hope so.

Thanks so much i really appreciate the opinions.

XOXO
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!